Quiz: Which is correct?
1 a I'm pleased to meet you.
b I'm pleased meeting you.
2 a She's good at to speak English.
b She's good at speaking English.
3 a He's given up to smoke.
b He's given up smoking.
4 a Being happy is more important than being rich.
b To be happy is more important than to be rich.
5 a I went to the shop to buy some milk.
b I went to the shopping buying some milk.
Click "read more" to see the answers.
Test your knowledge of past simple, past continuous, past perfect and past perfect continuous with this quiz!
If you enjoyed this quiz, click here to try my present tenses quiz.
Let's start with a short quiz. Choose the best answer.
1. Which of these is good English?
a) make a photo
b) take a photo
c) do a photo
2. Which of these is good English?
a) have a party
b) make a party
c) do a party
3. Which of these is NOT good English?
a) take a decision
b) make a decision
c) do a decision
Click "Read More" to see the answers!
Test your knowledge of present simple, present continuous, present perfect and present perfect continuous with this quiz.
What's wrong with these sentences?
1. I went to London before two weeks.
2. I'm going in Paris next week.
3. She is one of my best friend.
4. I'm good in maths.
5. She's married with a famous actor.
6. It depends of the weather.
7. I have a five years old brother.
8. When do you back your country?
Click "read more" to check your answers.
About the blog
Follow the blog for mini lessons and tips on how to improve your English.