What's wrong with these sentences?
1. I went to London before two weeks.
2. I'm going in Paris next week.
3. She is one of my best friend.
4. I'm good in maths.
5. She's married with a famous actor.
6. It depends of the weather.
7. I have a five years old brother.
8. When do you back your country?
Click "read more" to check your answers.
1. I went to London two weeks ago.
2. I'm going to Paris next week. ("to" for movement, "in" for place.)
3. She is one of my best friends. (Don't forget the "s")
4. I'm good at maths.
5. She's married to a famous actor. (We never say "married with" in English.)
6. It depends on the weather.
7. I have a five-year-old brother. (My brother is five years old.)
8. When do you go back your country? ("back" is not a verb)
About the blog
Follow the blog for mini lessons and tips on how to improve your English.